- You are requested to report one hour before the scheduled appointment time.
- You should not eat and drink for at least 6 hours before your scheduled time of appointment. You are, however, permitted to drink plain water, but should strictly avoid coffee, tea, fruit juices, coconut water, prasad, chocolates, chewing gum, etc.
- You should not undertake any intense and strenuous physical activity or exercise for 24 hours before the scan appointment.
On the day of scan :
- You should carry all your relevant medical records, reports, film and/or CD of X-rays, CT, MRI, PET-CT or any other investigation done till date. These are important in the interpretation of your scheduled PET-CT scan by the doctor.
- You should take along an adult attendant.
- You should avoid children and pregnant women accompanying you.
- You should wear loose and comfortable clothing and preferably carry an additional set.
- You should not wear any metallic objects, jewellery or valuables. You should leave all such items at home or may keep them with the person accompanying you. The staff at Nueclear shall not be responsible for theft or loss of any valuables.
- You may be required to remain at our centre for at least 4 hours from the scheduled time of appointment for the PET-CT scan.
For Female Patients Only:
Please inform the staff at the time of appointment if:
- You are pregnant.
- You think you may be pregnant or
- You are breastfeeding.
For Diabetic Patients Only (in addition to the earlier instructions):
- You should not have any anti-diabetic medicines (tablets/insulin injections) on the day of study.
- Your fasting blood sugar level must be below 150 mg/dl at the scheduled time of your appointment.
- You may consult your physician to determine the safest way possible to manage your blood sugar level before your scan.
- If you are unable to make your appointment, please provide us with at least 24 hours notice to cancel the appointment. The injection that you will receive is ordered specifically for you and cannot be re-used.
- For any further assistance and guidance, please feel free to call us at; 022-2754 4455 / 2754 4466 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org